Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, November 16, 2015

Its a transfer---11-16-15

This has been a big weekend. I have been transferred once again; Me and Elder S from my apartment were transferred. And so this last week was kinda super sad for everyone. I can say that this change will be VERY bitter. This area was the best yet. The ward here is like family to me now. One of the young men here really likes us and when we got done speaking on Sunday he came up to the stands in tears and said he would REALLY miss us. That was SUPER hard for us both. So that's hard this time around. I will leave tonight at 8:30 PM and arrive in my new area at 7 AM... Long time on a bus. So I will try and sleep as best as I can. We'll see how it goes.
As far as I know, my new area is coastal and my comp is someone I've already met so it should be okay. He was here last transfer. I already did a division with him and he seems cool. I am leaving here tonight at 8:30 and I'll get there at 7 AM tomorrow. Long time on a bus. So I will try and sleep as best as I can.
I will be zone leader in my new area, which is in the north part of the mission.
This weekend we went around saying our goodbyes. We went visiting various members and taking pics and laughing and today we went to lunch with one of my good friends here. So that was the weekend really. We had to spend some time in another city because they had a baptismal interview and so we had to be gone for friday and saturday's lunch.
Well, I dont have time to write a big email this week. I still have to do my suitcases.
Love-
Elder George
 

No comments:

Post a Comment