Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 29, 2015


June 29, 2015

Hello once again from the other side of the world! This week was about normal... Kind of slipping into a rut I think. Gonna hit 9 months this week! That is weird. Only a month and a half until my birthday! Even more weird! But anyway let’s get to this week.

This week was mostly slow but we had some good things happen. So yeah!

Firstly we went to another city to do another baptismal interview that went well. He seems nice and The sisters there said that they saw the change that it made for him and his life. So that was great. We also had divisions this week with the Zone leaders. I stayed in our area with....... Elder B! It was just like old times. We had a blast together that day. Not too much success but we made it okay. But that night we had to sleep at their house.... It made like 5 Celsius (37 degrees Fahrenheit) that night and we only had one blanket and no heater.... It was cold to say the least. We found out that morning the other elder had 3 BLANKETS! I was bitter. Because of that act of injustice, I was sick the rest of the day and I wasn’t happy.

On Sunday we visited with J and D again and J's other daughter was there. Her husband talked about his mission and all the bible bashes and everything and it was great. But that summed up the week.

As for J, she is doing good, but I think she is being sucked back into the world a bit. So we are gonna try and get her back into doing the things she should and it should be good. We have her baptism on date for the 18th of July and we are hoping that she makes it.

The next transfer happens on the July 13th. I don’t think I'm staying but we'll have to see!

Anyway, That's it this week. Those of you boys who responded you name is no longer mud and I was pleased to hear that you are preparing to testify of Joseph and his work. Remember who you are little ones and what we stand for. Especially when that world tries to change the way we KNOW that things should be.

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! And a GREAT 4th OF JULY! 

Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment