Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Busy Week 4-4-16

General Conference together!

Well this week was busy as you can see!
 
So the zone breakfast happens every time we have a zone meeting. The Zone Leader's are in charge of feeding the missionaries at that time. So that Is where it came from. It cost about 70 reais and we did sandwiches and juice with some little cookies as well. Every area from the city watched General conference together this time which was really cool. We got to watch in English which always is good and by October Conference I'll be able to be at home!!!! YAY!
 
I mentioned that the mission told us to get special bug spray because Off isn't working on these massive mosquitoes. So, the bug spray was probably something that the mission didn't really want to do but the area presidency said that they had to. So I had to buy a can of bug spray for 60 reais ($9)! and the mission said," You HAVE to buy this but lets use common sense. Don't use it everyday..." That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I thought," Are you kidding. You're gonna break us to buy this stuff and now telling us that we shouldn't use it everyday!?" Oh well. I'll use it for the next few months.
 
My head is fine. I got the stitches out on Tuesday and now all the guys have stopped playing nerf because they don't want any other injuries.... probably for the best.
 
M and S are doing well and they are already doing the things they should! We talked more about the restoration of the Church and Joseph Smith and they seemed to feel something more. So, I said "When you know that these things are true will you be baptized and follow it?" They said they would and our next visit we'll try to mark a baptism date!
 
I really liked Elder Holland as usual and that one was the one I needed especially now. Here is a link to his talk.
 
I know that when we remember the spiritual things that happen in our lives we will be able to make better decisions in the future. I know that our Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, is called of God and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true.
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment