Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, February 2, 2015

GETTIN TRANSFERRED!!!---- February 2, 2015

Personalized mission planner

Well this is my last day here! I have been transferred!!! It's a MASSIVE City and I will be the companion of Elder B who is the district leader there and also an AMERICAN!!!! Two Americans in a row! How's that work?????

Anyway, we took pictures with everyone that I will be sending next week! We had our last meetings with investigators and we leave at 630 in the morning tomorrow. We go to Florianopolis first and then we part ways and go to our next areas. He is going to Joinville. I can't wait to get to know new people. There is one thing that I dreading a bit... There is a rumor going around that I will train this next transfer.... Our district leader apparently told Pres. Silva that I was one of the best missionaries he'd seen and that I could be a really great trainer. So it is rumored that I will train next transfer....... So we'll see.

Other than that, our solid investigators are still solid and this area will definitely have baptisms next transfer so that’s really frustrating... But oh well.

Well everyone. Next time I email you I will be in my new area!

Love you guys and here is the scripture that has influenced me! Helaman 5:12.

Elder George.

"And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment