Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, February 1, 2016

Transfers! 2-1-16




Friends and Family,

Well once again 6 weeks have passed and we enter into the transfer week. It's funny to think but it has been 6 weeks since the Christmas call! I realized that today as we start this week. Time is just movin along! 

Anyway, This week I dont have a ton of news... We went and visited that Less active sister this week. She has wanted to come back to the church but her husband is kind of a problem for her. He doesn't like church in general so that makes it hard for to take her kids to church. He has genuine respect for the Elders and admires their work but other then that he doesnt really want to have anything to do with church. We are gonna talk to him this week and see if we cant help him out a bit. 

Other then that we had a few baptismal interviews this week and I got to do them in the Bishops office this time; I felt super professional! It was awesome to listen to them and and their stories as well. Apparently, on the way to the interview their car burst into flame and the man driving pulled to the side of the road and walked the rest of the way ro the chapel which was about a mile away! I was impressed by his resolve and they were baptized on Saturday.

Well as I said this week is transfers and so I'll have news about that next week. I'm almost certain that at least something in our house will change. Knowing President he'll take several of us out and put everyone else in new. But we'll see.

Well I love you all and i hope that you all ahve a great groundhog day! I hope you enjoy yourselves and Happy Birthday Cammy! And happy early Birthday Dad! I'll say it again next week!

Love you guys,

Elder George
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment