Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

EASTER WEEK! 4-7-15



Well another week gone and it was full of grand things! So let’s get this show on the road!
This week was rather boring to start out with. We didn’t have many lessons. So basically everyone is the same old things. Alex didn’t come to Conference so he can no longer be baptized. So that was quite disappointing for us.
 BUT, tonight we have an appointment to commit someone else to baptism so that could be happening as well!
CONFERENCE was amazing! The talks we really good! I was quite surprised to see that Pres. Monson only spoke twice AND was being actively opposed! I wanted to be there just to defend him. No one has the right to openly oppose the Prophet when all he does is good. I was very disappointed in that. I got to watch conference on Saturday in English! On Sunday it was Portuguese but it was awesome to watch the Priesthood Session with dad as he was seeing it!
I got mail on Friday! I got three from mom, 1 from the stake and 1 from Bob Clark :) he's such a legend!
Other than that, we had a zone meeting on Friday and it was okay. We got to TRAVEL so that was quite fun for a change! I went from traveling multiple times per week in Imarui, to not traveling at all in this area, and so this time was the first time since I got here! SO that was fun!
WE also had interviews with the President yesterday, which is why I didn’t email yesterday but those were okay. 
Other than that, everyone I would ask that your prayers could be for us here- that we may find those who are ready to receive the restored gospel.
Time for little boy moments! Remember to listen to the words of the prophets! They know what we need to do to stay strong in these days! So make sure you aren’t sleeping like I did during conference when I was young!
Well in this time of Easter, I want everyone to know that my testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ, and his goodness is even stronger as when I sang that song at my farewell…. I KNOW that he lives. I KNOW that he loves each and every one of us and that if we could see the Heavenly Hosts, we would see MILLIONS of them riding to our aid every time we are in trouble. I love this Gospel and I love each and every one of you. Take care and I will write you in 6 days this week!
Elder George


No comments:

Post a Comment