Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, April 13, 2015

Another week down 4-13-15

Well, This week had only 6 days in between emails and it felt like two weeks yet again! Why does it seem like time has slowed down again. That is super annoying isnt it? Oh well. Lets just get to the news shall we?
One thig I thought I would mention just for a fun fact is that in Brazil, even the restuaunts serve the same thing as the people do. They dont usually have really extravegent foods and things. Rice beans and everything else normal! Just a fun fact!
Oh, so I had planned to send a bunch of pictures but the computer erased everything so that sucked; the pictures are all erased. And the card corrupted.... So now I'll have to use my other one because this one is garbage now.
So this week was slow and not particularly different then the others. All of our investigators with a baptismal date fell through so now we have to start basically all over again which is hard but thats life. So this week I dont really have any updates on them because we cut them all.... So I will bring some new people to the prayer roll next week! :)
This week we did divisions with the zone leaders! It was okay but Elder A was sick so it wasnt as great as we had planned but it went okay. We worked hard all day and it felt good to have someone to help me a little more with the language since he is Brazilian and trying to learn English. So that was a good thing.
But other than that I was studying this week about Joseph Smith and something hit me really hard. During Elders Quorum yesterday the teacher did something I never thought he was even capable of doing. (BTW he is a Marine type guy and super serious.) We were learning about Joseph and in the end he began to weep because of the testimony that is his and the Spirit in the room. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and like Elder Holland said," No evil man could write such a book. And no good man would write it, unless it were true. And it came from God" I testify that The book of Mormon is the evidence that this church IS the Church of Jesus Christ on the earth today.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Com amor,
Elder George

No comments:

Post a Comment