Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015 First Week of the Year!


 
Well everyone, this is now 2015. Isn't that weird to say? It is to me. So lets get to some stuff this week.
So New Years got crazy. Lots of drunk people in a small town. So that was weird. But here there's fireworks, alcohol, and food that is the same as everyday. So that wasn't that interesting but oh well. Fireworks were generic and loud and annoying. So that was not as fun. Other then that its about the same as it is at home.
We had our first lunch (Rice beans and chicken or beef) of the year at a members house and we took a picture with their grandkids cause of the shirts they were wearing. So that was fun! Spiritual experience was rather humbling this week. I had the opportunity to bless the sacrament for the first time in our branch. I messed up the bread prayer 3 times... I had to repeat it 3 times! So that was a real eye opener that I'm not fluent. That was a humbling experience. But I felt the spirit telling me it was okay. That was unique.
We had two lessons this whole week so that wasn't too interesting and there isn't anything to report there!
Investigators are the same as well! Just got through the holidays and so this next week will be more interesting in the email. I love you guys and I'm grateful for everything you've done for me!
Love you guys!
Elder George
 
We caught this sucker downstairs IN the apartment! It was AWESOME! 


No comments:

Post a Comment