Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hello! 5-4-15








Friends and Family,
Hello again! This week was quite the mess! Lets start with the most interesting!

 Life is a lot more busy now then it ever was. I had my first District meeting as the District Leader on Saturday, and I was nervous but it was good. I have to train everyone on something. Its like giving a talk really. I talked about Obedience with respect to Helaman 5:12 ("And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.")
My new comp is from Brazil!!!! He's awesome and I'll have a pic of him for you guys next week! We are having a great time and its funny because he's actually older then me! Funny how things work out. 
I went to Floripa to pick him up and when I got there I saw TONS of suitcases. I then remembered that all the missionaries going back home to the states were also there. I didnt really pay attention to it though. I went up to the office, got some mail, and in walked in the leaving missionaries... Including my trainer!.... It was awesome to see him again! And so we talked a while then he left for the airport and I stayed here.... Sad day.  

Deven's trainer and Elder George
But on to the next! We got our comps and then went to sleep the night at the secretaries' house.
After we got to our area the next day, we got to work. We had one really good lesson with I and he now has a baptismal date on the 6th of june! So if you could pray that he could feel the desire to follow his commitments that would be amazing!

As for the other stuff I'll let you know on SUNDAY FOR SKYPE!!!!
So this is it until the next time I see you guys! Até mais! Tchau! Te amo!

Elder George


No comments:

Post a Comment