Book of Mormon

Book of Mormon

Monday, May 25, 2015

Final Countdown To Transfers 5-25-15

Custom scripture case for the Portuguese Quad

This week is once again the week of the transfer! I hope I stay here for one more because it would be a real pain to have to move again after moving to the new apartment. Besides, I would like to leave the area better than I found it. But we'll see.
 
This week was a disappointing one. We lost a few and aren't finding many. So that's the goal this week is to find! We'll see how that goes.
 
Mom requested the most meaningful thing that happened to me this week and so I'll try to describe that this week. We did a division with the ZL's on Wednesday and going into it I wasn't too thrilled. After I while he asked me about the area and I told him about how hard it was getting and he told me one thing. "The field is ready to harvest! Sometimes seeds weren't planted but the field is ready to harvest!" He expressed to me how and what we could do to help the area a bit more and so we are gonna give it another shot. I also read one of Mom's letters this week that had a quote from Holland about this. "If for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets, take heart! So it has been with the best people who have ever lived." I have started to not let insuccess effect me and just do my best and let the Lord handle the rest. That is the way we win the prize.
 
I'm sorry this is so short but it's time for us to head out. In the next I will have the transfer info and HOPEFULLY a happy experience of a new investigator. Wish Us LUCK!
 
For you little ones. Study about Joseph Smith and his life. He is a hero for us and we need to know what happened and why he did what he did! Ask your parents if you have questions!
 
I love you guys. Take care
Atenciosamente, 
Elder George
 
Here is a link to the personal account of Joseph Smith:
 
Here is a link to the movie, "Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the Restoration"

No comments:

Post a Comment